If you are a situated in the United States and earning money there but do not have a Social Security Number, you can still apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification number or an ITIN tax number so that you can file all of your remaining tax returns successfully.
Why You Need An ITIN Tax Number
- An ITIN tax number is your official identification number that is required by the state in order for you to file your federal taxes.
- The number allows you to get a refund from the income that is withheld by IRS in the case that you qualify.
- With the help of this number, you can file your claims and taxes and even support your dependents within Canada, Medico, or the United States.
- Finally, with the help of this ITIN tax number number you will be able to apply for a home mortgage loan or open up your own personal bank account.
What You Need To Apply For An ITIN Tax Number
For applying for this ITIN tax number, you will require the following documents:
- Your State I.D.
- Birth Certificate
- Voter registration from your country
- S. driver’s license
- S. Citizenship and Immigration Services photo I.D.
- School records (for dependents and/or students only)
- Medical (for dependents only)
- A U.S. federal income tax return
- A complete IRS Form W-7
- Either your passport or two of the following documents:
- National Identification Number – this should be current and should include a photo, name, date of birth, address, and an expiration date.
Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) Service
When you seek the services of a certified acceptance agent (CAA), you will be able to keep all your original documents with you and apply for your ITIN tax number at the same time. This is because the certified acceptance agent will do the needful of verifying all your ITIN tax number supporting documents and make sure there is no hassle with the entire procedure. All you have to do is sit back while the CAA will make sure that all the documents are submitted on your behalf along with the application of your ITIN tax number to the IRS. The agency will charge you a fee for their services. However, this fee will be highly affordable and it will be worth the amount of effort that takes in such a task. You can easily get done with applying for your spouse’s, dependents, and your ITIN tax number once you prepare all your tax returns.
Do you have any further questions related to applying for your ITIN tax number? If so, why not contact us? We would be more than happy to help you out and clear out any of the questions that you might have. Getting an ITIN tax number is very important for any individual working within the United States, and therefore, you need to make sure that you have one too. The process is not difficult at all and you will be done with it in no time.
If you want to apply for an ITIN tax number and have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at 888-509-3616. If you have any suggestions please share those with us as well. Freedomtax ITIN Number has a professional team of IRS Certifying Acceptance Agents, and tax accounting professionals with more than 16 years of experience, helping immigrants with their ITIN application. Freedomtax can also help immigrant entrepreneurs incorporate a business in the USA. Freedomtax ITIN Tax Number Online services provides Quality, Professional Service with a Family Feel.